Does your company need to strengthen its activities, focus, and relationships with industry analysts?
You must pay attention to industry analysts if you’re a technology vendor, especially if you sell enterprise technology.
The reports industry analysts publish sway and influence markets, customers, and buyers. But behind the scenes, industry analysts recommend, review, and advise buyers on strategies, technology adoption tactics, and specific vendors they should shortlist or speak with. This may be in-depth, with analysts sometimes being directly involved in RFPs and RFQs, and we’ve even seen analysts sit in vendor demos to prospects.
We’ve seen multi-million deals closed because a vendor was recommended by an analyst group, and on the flip side, we have seen vendors overlooked by potential buyers because they weren’t included in a report, round-up, or analyst shortlist.
We bring more than twenty years’ of experience in industry analyst consultancy and program execution. Our AR programs include specific activities to launch, structure, and maximize analyst relationships via:
- Analyst mapping: Identify and tier relevant industry analysts
- Analyst snapshot: Review current analyst visibility and activity, and make recommendations for future activities
- Identify and target specific competitive reports such as Waves, Magic Quadrants, and Hype cycles, and to handle and manage subsmissions
- Create and run an AR calendar: Secure and manage analyst briefings
- Share specific company news with industry analysts, such as products, acquisitions, and partnerships
- Create analyst newsletters
- Manage and maximize analyst-specific budgets, specific marketing collaboration opportunities, and to gain insight or market validation through inquiries and consulting days