A one-day practical workshop on how to gather, analyze and apply competitive intelligence (CI) to the B2B sales process. This bootcamp is designed for B2B technology companies in innovative, technology-driven markets including hardware, software - covering commerical off-the-shelf and web-based services and SaaS-based markets. The workshop covers the competitive speed, nuances and breadth typical of each B2B technology as well as trends specific to different niches.
During this intensive and practical workshop we will share insights, ideas, worksheets, resources and practical methods to launch, boost or fine-tune a competitive intelligence function and apply competitive insight to the sales process. You will learn:
- How to identify CI sources
- Ways to collect and process CI data
- Techniques to systematically distill information to gain competitive advantage in B2B sales situations
- Best practices to share CI information with sales
This bootcamp is a step-by-step journey through market analysis, information identification and collection, data analysis, systems for CI, developing strategies including practical, real-world ways to present and share competitive intelligence for B2B .
- Designing the CI process: Where to start
- Information collection: Primary and secondary sources of competitive information
- Securing buy-in: How to gain support for your CI initiative
- Developing a CI Action Plan: Step-by-step guidance and advice
- Gotchas when developing and rolling out a CI initiative
- Practical ways to present and share CI information