Prompt Inc. is looking for a part-time (2-3 days a week) digital marketer to assist with communications across digital platforms, including websites, email, newsletters, mobile applications, and social media. The role will be for Prompt Inc’s marketing and the opportunity to represent some of our clients, which are technology-based businesses in the US and Europe. The successful candidate will work from our (dog-friendly) Scituate office, with the ability to work remotely as agreed. Remuneration is above the industry average and also includes paid vacation leave, certifications, and training.
Responsibilities will include:
– Input and ideas to plan digital marketing campaigns
– Campaign creation, including drafting copy
– Follow best practices for social media marketing on different platforms
– Conduct regular audits
– Track specific metrics and make recommendations
Note: While experience in digital marketing – and knowing how to use content management systems, social media platforms, and editing software – is an obvious advantage, it is not a requirement as we are open to training the right candidate.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Good writing skills and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Insights into identifying, attracting, and engaging target audiences
- interested in digital marketing trends and developments
- Fun to work with, keen to be part of a growing team.
Please send any applications, including a resume and a short cover letter/email telling us why you would be a great addition to our team, to email@example.com.