B2B Technology Workshop:
How to plan, run, and drive sales with AR
Thursday, February 24, 2022
9am – 1.30pm ET
Want better RESULTS with industry analysts?
If you’d like to have better industry analyst relationships, visibility, and results then join us for this half-day practical workshop on how to develop, plan, and run an industry analyst relations (AR) program.
This hands-on workshop is for B2B technology team members that know their organization needs to focus more on analyst relations, in order to build collaborative relationships with these key influencers, gain awareness, and create visibility in analyst reports, analyst commentaries, and with analysts that are steering prospects’ buying decisions.
The team at Prompt has worked with B2B technology companies for over twenty years, including global software houses such as IBM, Oracle, Adobe, and Siemens and hundreds of startups. This half-day intensive workshop offers real-world ideas, resources and insights to kickstart a new AR program, or reinvigorate existing AR strategies that are not producing the intended results, positioning, or visibility.
During this intensive and practical workshop we will share insights, ideas, worksheets, resources and practical methods to uncover, connect, inform, and work with industry analysts.
You will learn…
- How to uncover and find analysts relevant to your business and your prospects
- The different types of industry analysts (and how it’s not all about the ‘leading four’)
- How to handle and manage submissions to competitive analyst reports such as Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves.
- How to measure and set metrics for AR programs
- How to use AR to drive sales growth
- Resources for researching, tracking, and communicating with analysts (without breaking the bank)
- Whether you should formally engage with analyst groups – and if so, how.
Who is this workshop for?
- B2B tech product managers and marketers looking to enhance their AR programs
- B2B tech startups keen to communicate with key analyst influencers
- B2B tech startups looking to start an AR program
$497 per person: Includes worksheets, resources, and templates
This hands-on workshop will share practical and useful insights and resources to design or revive an AR program, and to use AR to drive sales.
February 24: 9am- 1.30pm ET
The agenda will cover:
- Setting metrics and creating the key elements of a successful analyst program
- How to find industry analysts relevant to your business and your prospects
- Communicating with analysts: Dos and don’ts
- How to use analyst insight within sales enablement programs
- Setting business metrics to justify your AR program
- Helping your AR spokespeople
AS SEEN IN…