The first rule of business is to stay in business (i.e. create sales).
Yet many startups and entrepreneurs – which need sales revenue – avoid taking consistent sales actions.
If you need more sales, to be more consistent in your prospecting, or to have better outcomes from sales conversations, join us for an intensive half-day workshop for entrepreneurs and startups.
The workshop will be lead by sales coach and trainer Hazel Butters, who has worked with hundreds of startups and global Fortune 1000 companies. Hazel will share sales tactics and ideas for startups and entrepreneurs looking to increase sales fast, including:
- How to consistently and confidently prospect via email, phone, social media, events and in-person
- How to structure – and lead – your sales process
- Ways to start sales conversations (even if you’re terrified of sales conversations)
- Outbound scripts that work for your business
- How to use sales objections within the sales process
- Best practices for events, email and the phone in the sales process
You will leave with a prospecting plan for your business, detailing ideas that you can implement now to increase sales momentum and increase sales revenue, ready-made sales scripts to use with your prospects, and confidence of what you can do NOW to bring more sales into your business.
Venue: Friday June 10 | 9am to 1pm ET
Format: Live in-person sales training
Venue: District Hall, 75 Northern Ave. Boston, MA 02210