B2B Technology Workshop: Industry Analysts
How to find and engage industry analysts to increase visibility and support sales
Thursday, September 15, 2022 | 9.15am – 4.15pm ET
Charging Bull, New York, NY
Want better results with industry analysts? Frustrated at not being included in research reports, unsure how to best brief analysts, undecided on whether to have a paid relationship with analyst firms? Or already paying to work with an analyst firm but don’t feel you are getting value?
If you’d like to have better relationships, visibility, and results with industry analysts such as Gartner or Forrester, join us for this one-day in-person practical workshop on how to develop, plan, and run an industry analyst relations (AR) program and how to use analyst insights and coverage to support your sales.
This workshop is for B2B technology team members that know their organization needs to focus more on analyst relations, build more collaborative relationships with these key influencers, gain awareness, create visibility in analyst reports, inclusion in analyst commentaries, and be on the radar of the analysts that are steering prospects’ buying decisions.
The team at Prompt has worked with B2B technology companies for over twenty years, including global software houses such as IBM, Oracle, Adobe, and Siemens and hundreds of startups. This one-day intensive workshop offers real-world ideas, resources, and insights to kickstart a new AR program or reinvigorate existing AR strategies that are not producing the intended results, positioning, or visibility.
During this intensive and practical workshop, we will share insights, ideas, worksheets, resources, and practical methods to uncover, connect, inform, and work with industry analysts.
You will learn…
- How to uncover and find analysts relevant to your business and your prospects
- The different types of industry analysts (and how it’s not all about the ‘big two’)
- How to handle and manage submissions to competitive analyst reports such as Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves.
- How to measure and set metrics for AR programs
- How to use AR to drive sales growth
- Resources for researching, tracking and communicating with analysts (without breaking the bank)
- Whether you should formally engage with analyst groups – and if so, how.
Who is this workshop for?
- B2B tech product managers and marketers looking to enhance their AR programs
- B2B tech startups keen to communicate with crucial analyst influencers
- B2B tech startups looking to start an AR program
FULL PRICE – $997 per person: Includes worksheets, resources, and templates
Save $100 with early bird pricing available until 11 pm ET, August 21
This hands-on workshop will share practical and valuable insights and resources to start or revive an analyst relations (AR) program, use analyst relations to increase visibility with prospects, and drive sales.
Thursday, September 15: 9.15 am- 4.15 pm ET
NEW YORK – CHARGING BULL
The agenda will also cover:
- Setting metrics and creating the critical elements of a successful analyst program
- How to find industry analysts relevant to your business and your prospects
- Communicating with analysts: Dos and don’ts
- How to use analyst insight within sales enablement programs
- Setting business metrics to justify your AR program
- Helping your AR spokespeople