Half-Day Industry Analyst Workshop
How to Plan and RUN A SUCCESSFUL Analyst Relations Program
WEDNESDAY | March 23 | 9.30am-3.30pm ET [Virtual: on Zoom]
$397 per person. Click ‘Buy Now’ to register.
Want better RESULTS with industry analysts?
If you’d like to have better industry analyst relationships, visibility, and results then join us for this half-day practical workshop on how to develop, plan, and run an industry analyst relations (AR) program.
This hands-on workshop is for B2B marketers that want their organizations to increase focus and results with industry analysts. It will highlight how to structure and run an AR program, including ways to build collaborative relationships with these key influencers, gain awareness, and create visibility in analyst reports, handle competitive reports such as Waves and Magic Quadrants, and gain visibility with analysts who steer prospects’ buying decisions.
Run by Hazel Butters, who has worked with technology companies for twenty years, including global software houses such as IBM, Oracle, Adobe, and Siemens, alongside hundreds of startups, this half-day intensive workshop is designed to kickstart new AR plans, or reinvigorate AR strategies that are not producing intended results, positioning, or visibility.
During this intensive and practical workshop we will share insights, ideas, worksheets, resources and practical methods to uncover, connect, inform, and work with industry analysts.
You will learn…
- How to uncover and find analysts relevant to your business and your prospects
- The different types of industry analysts (and how it’s not all about the ‘leading four’)
- BUT we’ll also share how to maximize your visibility, positioning, and differentiate with relevant analysts- including how to handle and manage submissions to competitive analyst reports – such as Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves.
- How to measure and set metrics for AR programs
- Key elements of a successful AR program
- Resources for researching, tracking, and communicating with analysts (without breaking the bank)
- Whether you should formally engage with analyst groups – and if so, how.
Who is this workshop for?
- Product managers and marketers at B2B technology vendors that want to develop or enhance their AR programs
- B2B tech startups keen to communicate with these key influencers and start an AR program
$397 per person. Includes training, worksheets, and resources
CLICK ‘Buy Now’ TO register and SECURE YOUR SPACE
This hands-on workshop will share practical and useful resources, advice, and content to help design, revive, or launch an AR program.
March 23: 9.30am- 3.30pm ET
The agenda will cover:
- Setting metrics and creating the key elements of a successful analyst program
- How to find industry analysts relevant to your business and your prospects
- Communicating with analysts: Dos and don’ts
- Ways to connect, speak with, and update analysts
- Setting business metrics to justify your AR program
- Helping your AR spokespeople
AS SEEN IN…